Dandy Reiner is the owner and head fly tier at Hatchfinders Fly Shop in Livingston, Montana. Hatchfinders is a full service fly shop that offers guided trips on the Yellowstone River as well as Yellowstone National Park. The shop is located at 5237 US Hwy. 89 South. Right next door to the Federation of Fly Fishers!
Thanks again go to the Dandy and Dean for allowing us to film at their tying benches. For fly tying materials on this pattern contact Hatchfinders or click on the Amazon links below.
- Hook: Dai-Riki #320, #12,14, 15 ——————— Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Uni-Thread, Tan 8/0 ———————— Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Coq De Leon Tailing Pack ———————- Buy on Amazon
- Body: Turkey Biot, Grey Olive ———————– Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Superfine Dubbing, Adams Grey ———– Buy on Amazon
- Hackle: Grizzly Cape ———————————- Buy on Amazon
- Post: Polypropelene Floating Yarn, White ——— Buy on Amazon
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.