The Orcky is a biologists take on a crayfish pattern designed to emphasize the elements most attractive to trout.
- Hook: Mustad 32756 or Eagle Claw 570 in sizes 2,4,6, or 8
- Thread: Danville’s size A thread in Black, Brown, tan, or Green
- Eyes: Dazl-eyes in black in size 7/32, 3/16, or 5/32
- Antennae: Matched pair of 6 inch long saddle hackles
- Pincers: Two 3 inch long brown saddle hackles
- Tail: three saddle feathers from partridge
- Hackle: Grizzly hackle (Any combo of Green, Grey, Brown); Krystal Flash (in ultraviolet, pearl, gold, copper, or brass)
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.