Rick Wollum has been working in the fly fishing industry for 30 years. He currently manages Anglers West Fly Shop in Emigrant, MT but has fished all types of freshwaters with all types of flies.
Rick’s been tying flies over 50 years, mentioned in several fly fishing books, and hosted Fly Fishing America on ESPN.
Rick can be reached at MontanaFlyFishers.com
- Hook: Fulling Mill Heavy Weight Champ
- Thread: Black 8/0 Uni
- Tail: Red Hackle Fibers
- Underbody: Silver Mylar
- Rib: Silver Oval Tinsel
- Body: Pearsall’s Yellow Floss
- Hackle: Hungarian Partridge or Grizzly Hen Neck
More Rick Wollum Fly tying videos
- Dave Whitlock’s Red Fox Squirrel Nymph – Rick Wollum
- Rick’s Rhycophilia – Rick Wollum
- Krystalflash Chironomid – Rick Wollum
- Wollum Worm – Rick Wollum
- Baetis Soft Hackle – Rick Wollum
- Green Drake Soft Hackle – Rick Wollum
- X-Caddis / Iris Caddis – Rick Wollum Fly Pattern
- The Dead Chicken / Grey Hackle Yellow – Rick Wollum
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.