Livingston tier and guide Doug McKnight hails originally from Pensylvania, but now lives in Livingston, MT. He is currently a fly designer for Umpqua Feather Merchants and also creates beautiful display flies in custom shadow boxes.
If you would like to learn more about Doug’s custom work you can reach him at email@example.com.
We would also like to thank the Federation of Fly Fishers for allowing us to film in their beautiful library. If you aren’t a member of FFF, please take a look at their site and see what they are all about.
- Hook: #6-10 2xl nymph hook
- Thread: UTC 140 Hopper Yellow
- Body: Rainy’s Crosslink foam 4mm, cream or tan
- Legs: Rainy’s Barred Rubber legs, tan or Yellow
- Wingcase: Tan opaque Razor foam
- Wing: Tan Neer Hair, or Antron yarn
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.