Dandy Reiner is the owner and head fly tier at Hatchfinders Fly Shop in Livingston, Montana. Hatchfinders is a full service fly shop that offers guided trips on the Yellowstone River as well as Yellowstone National Park. The shop is located at 5237 US Hwy. 89 South. Right next door to the Federation of Fly Fishers!
Thanks again go to the Dandy and Dean for allowing us to film at their tying benches.
- Hook: Dai-Riki #320, #16 and 18 ————————– Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Uni-Thread, Brown 8/0 ————————– Buy on Amazon
- Rib: Monofiliment, Clear ———————————– Buy on Amazon
- Body: Turkey Biot, Rusty Brown ————————— Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Superfine Dubbing, Brown ———————— Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Micro fibbets, White —————————————- Buy Here
- Wing: CDC, White or Natural Dun ————————- Buy on Amazon