Thanks to Hatchfinders Fly Shop for hosting us again!
Doug Mcknight is a Livingston, Montana based Fly Tyer, Guide, Artist,
and is a regular contributor to the weekly fly. He is a fly designer
for Umpqua feather merchants, and his website is
- Hook: Wapsi Super Jig Hook ——————————— Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Flat waxed nylon ———————————— Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Olive zonker strip ————————————— Buy on Amazon
- Belly: Mouse Grey Zonker strip, rainbow crystal flash — Buy on Amazon
- Fins: Dyed Olive pheasant saddle feathers
- eyes: large mono nymph eyes ——————————- Buy on Amazon
- Head: Dark olive furry foam, glued with Zap Goo ——- Buy on Amazon
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.