Dean Reiner has been tying for many years, constantly seeking that perfectly tied fly. He started Hatchfinders Fly Shop in 1999 and turned the business over to his daughter, Dandy Reiner. Dean is in the shop 7 days a week, drinking coffee, tying flies, and spinning fishing tales.
Thanks again go to the Dandy and Dean for allowing us to film at their tying benches.
- Hook: Dai-Riki #320, #12 ———————————- Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Uni-Thread, Brown 8/0 ————————- Buy on Amazon
- Wing: Hen Cape, Pale Watery Dun ———————- Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Hen Cape, Pale Watery Dun ———————— Buy on Amazon
- Body: Rooster Saddle Hackle stem, Saddle Brown —- Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Superfine dubbing, Brown ———————- Buy on Amazon
- Hackle: Coq De Leon Rooster, Badger —————— Buy on Amazon