Kieran Frye has been tying flies since 1981. He is an award winning tyer, including the 1994 Mustad Scandinavian Open held in Oslo, Norway. Many of Kieran’s patterns were developed during his days afield in his home state of Pennsylvania.
- Hook: Mustad curved nymph 12-14 —————— Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Black 8/0 Uni ——————————— Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Small bunch of Groundhog guard hairs ——- ask at your local shop
- Abdomen: Lucent Chenille – match natural ——– Buy On Amazon
- Wingcase: Whiting Henback ————————– Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Ice dubbing to match natural ————– Buy on Amazon