Kieran Frye has been tying flies since 1981. He is an award winning tyer, including the 1994 Mustad Scandinavian Open held in Oslo, Norway. Many of Kieran’s patterns were developed during his days afield in his home state of Pennsylvania.
- Hook: Mustad C49S sizes 12-16 –Buy on Amazon
- Thread: 8/0 Uni color to match natural –Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Zelon shuck –Buy on Amazon
- Abdomen: Lucent Chenille color to match natural –Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Australian Opossum loop dubbed color to match natural –Buy on Amazon
- Wingcase: Small piece of gray razor foam tied in and pulled over