Dean Reiner has been tying for many years, constantly seeking that perfectly tied fly. He started Hatchfinders Fly Shop in 1999 and turned the business over to his daughter, Dandy Reiner. Dean is in the shop 7 days a week, drinking coffee, tying flies, and spinning fishing tales.
Thanks again go to the Dandy and Dean for allowing us to film at their tying benches.
- Hook: Dai-Riki #320 size 8 ———————- Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Uni-Thread, Tan 6/0 —————— Buy on Amazon
- Butt: Uni-Thread, Red 6/0 ——————— Buy on Amazon
- Underwing: CDC, Natural Dun —————– Buy on Amazon
- Hackle: Coq De Leon Rooster Cape ———– Buy on Amazon
- Wing: Ozark Turkey, Mottled —————— Buy on Amazon
- Rib: Oval French Tinsel, Gold —————— Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Superfine Dubbing, Olive ————- Buy on Amazon