James Warren has been tying commercially since he was 12 years old. He has guided for 9 years and fished all over the world.
- Hook: Any stainless saltwater hook, size 8 – 2 to match conditions
- Thread: 6/0 pink
- Eyes: Dumbbell eyes to match water depth. Tie pattern blind (no eyes), or with different size eyes to match the conditions you are fishing.
- Tail: n/a although original pattern calls for a tail of unraveled body material.
- Body: Pearl Frostbite or any other small diameter mylar wrapping material
- Wing: Super Gotcha Ice Fur
See more of James’ patterns by selecting him from the categories at the right or by Clicking HERE.