Bob is a frequent participant at fly tying shows as well as putting on talks and demonstrations for smaller groups.
Now sit back and enjoy both the fly tying and storytelling skills of Bob Jacklin. See the recipe below the video.
- Hook: Dai-Riki #270 or Tiemco #200R, sizes 2,4,6
- Thread: Black, 3/0 or 140 Denier Nylon
- Tail: Two Black Goose Biots
- Body: Bicycle Tire Inner Tube, Cut to shape and wrapped over #2 lead wire
- Thorax: Tan Australian Opossum Dubbing
- Wing Cases: Bicycle Inner Tube, cut to shape
- Legs: Natural Black Saddle Hackle
- Head: Tan Australian Opossum under Black Bicycle Inner Tube
- Antennae: Optional, Two Dyed Black Pheasant Tail Fibers
Bob has also tied Many Other Patterns for us. Take a look!
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.