Thanks to Hatchfinders Fly Shop for hosting us again!
Doug Mcknight is a Livingston, Montana based Fly Tyer, Guide, Artist,
and is a regular contributor to the weekly fly. He is a fly designer
for Umpqua feather merchants, and his website is
- Hook: TMC 811s ———————————————————– Buy on Amazon
- thread: Chartruese UTC 140 ——————————————– Buy on Amazon
- Eyes: Lead Dumbell —————————————————— Buy on Amazon
- Tail: Marabou, rooster neck hackles, krystal flash —————— Buy on Amazon
- legs: Natural color rubber legs, colored w/ Sharpie markers —– Buy on Amazon
- Body: Furry foam split in half, glues together with Zap Goo —— Buy on Amazon
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.