Dean Reiner has been tying for many years, constantly seeking that perfectly tied fly. He started Hatchfinders Fly Shop in 1999 and turned the business over to his daughter, Dandy Reiner. Dean is in the shop 7 days a week, drinking coffee, tying flies, and spinning fishing tales.
Thanks again go to the Dandy and Dean for allowing us to film at their tying benches. You can order the below supplies by conacting Hatchfinders Fly Shop or by following the links to Amazon (affiliate links)
- Hook: Dai-Riki #320, # 12,14, 16 —————– Buy on Amazon
- Thread: Uni-Thread, Tan 6/0 ——————— Buy on Amazon
- Wing: CDC, Natural Dun —————————- Buy on Amazon
- Body: Rooster Saddle stem, Saddle Brown —— Buy on Amazon
- Thorax: Superfine Dubbing, Brown ————— Buy on Amazon
- Parachute: EP Fibers, White ———————- Buy on Amazon
- Hackle: Rooster Saddle, Grizzly —————— Buy on Amazon
Want to watch in 4K with NO ADS? Check out our UHD Subscription.