I have been fly fishing and tying flies for the past 15 years. From 2001 to 2005, I worked for the late Andre Puyans helping at his fly fishing seminars in Idaho. More recently, I’m a fly fishing instructor for Wilderness Unlimited and The Becoming an Outdoor Woman programs.
You can find me hanging around the tier’s row at the west coast fly fishing shows and expos in the early spring. Bass fishing with a fly in the California Delta on hot summer nights for a double digit fish is the current goal.
Have you seen the Nor-Vise system? Check them out on Amazon — Buy on Amazon
- Hook- #14 light wire scud/Czech nymph style
- Thread- olive
- Body- olive superfine dubbing
- Wing-post-natural cdc dyed dark olive
- Wing-post side-yellow dyed mallard flank
- Hackle-med. Dyed dun rooster neck