I have been fly fishing and tying flies for the past 15 years. From 2001 to 2005, I worked for the late Andre Puyans helping at his fly fishing seminars in Idaho. More recently, I’m a fly fishing instructor for Wilderness Unlimited and The Becoming an Outdoor Woman programs.
You can find me hanging around the tier’s row at the west coast fly fishing shows and expos in the early spring. Bass fishing with a fly in the California Delta on hot summer nights for a double digit fish is the current goal.
- Hook- #16 standard dry fly hook
- Thread- pmd yellow 8/0
- Tail- medium dun hackle fibers
- Body- pmd yellow superfine dubbing
- Wings and legs- medium dun cdc
- Head- pmd yellow superfine dubbing